Out of the lab routine? beyontics is looking for you!
… specialists for chromatography data systems (CDS) and offer innovative and reliable solutions, products and services. For more than twenty years we have been assisting our customers in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry to optimize the use of chromatography data systems and facilitate increased use of valuable information held within a CDS. We are specialized in Waters Empower® and Dionex Chromeleon® as well as programming individual drivers for device control. beyontics is the partner for customized and efficient solutions. Our success is based on providing the best results due to our many years of experience working with comprehensive CDS installations and the range of expertise of our employees.
Software Developer C#/.NET (m/w)
… interested in the complete lifecycle of the software project, from design to delivery. You are keen to work closely with
your coworkers and clients to deliver great software that meets the customer’s expectations
You`re looking for:
… a small passionate and motivated software development team who takes responsibility for all aspects of a software development project. You want to be able to use a broad range of technologies in different situations and environments.
You don’t want to be constricted to one particular task but rather you want to experience the full range of the software development process. Most importantly, you’re not afraid to talk with customers!
Your key qualifications:
- You’re familiar with WPF and MVVM pattern, C# and .NET Framework (3.5 onwards)
- You’ve got unit, integration and UI testing experience
- You know SCRUM and agile development
- You have team skills
- You are good in English and German
- Nice to have would be experience in WCF, web design, database, WinForms und UWP
- FIFA skills not too high
- Gathering and estimating requirements. Consulting the customer to understand their needs
- Designing and developing software (We’re not looking for programming monkeys!)
- Testing the software to a high standard
- Deployment, delivery and post-installation support
- Take part in frequent voodoo sessions
… a job within a highly competent and international (and just slightly crazy) team where you can grow, freely express your ideas and influence decisions. We are working in the highly dynamic environment of the life science and chemical industry. We offer adequate payment and a flat hierarchy within the lovely city of Berlin. We have coffee, tea, fruits and a fridge full of drinks for free. We have quarterly company events.
If you’re not deterred by now send your application with ID SW-DEV-01 to email@example.com att. of Franziska Würtz.
Join us – WE HAVE CANDIES!!!
Frau Franziska Würtz
beyontics GmbH • Altonaer Straße 79 - 81 • 13581 Berlin
Tel: +49 30 36432319 • Fax: +49 30 36431977
Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org • Web: www.beyontics.com