This course provides you with knowledge on the application of Waters or Agilent diode array detectors. In practical exercises, you will learn about the possibilities and special features of data acquisition and evaluation. In addition to the basics of photodiode array detection, the creation of instrument methods and spectra libraries will be demonstrated. Contents of the course are also the spectra determination as well as the handling of the peak purity detection.
Here are some examples of customer requests from practice:
- Selection of suitable parameters for a compact audit trail expression
- Determination of the audit trail layout and protection of the layout
- Measures for securing audit trail data: protection against deletion, overwriting, etc.
Working with Empower 3
- Use of view filters
- Organization of data (project structure and custom fields)
Evaluation of chromatograms
- Integration of complex chromatograms
- Sensible procedure for manual postprocessing of integrations
- New in Empower 3: ICH Impurity
- Adaptation of existing reports
- Dependencies between report expression and method, sequence as well as rights management
- How “dynamic” can a predefined report be?
- A sensible selection of data fields in a GxP report: header, calibration, Sample, and statistical data.
- Creation of Custom Fields
- Choice of significant decimal places in the calculation: traceability for GxP auditors
- Protection of reports against changes/manipulations
- Suggestions for structured data storage of measurement data, methods, and reports in the application program