This course provides you with knowledge on the application of Waters or Agilent diode array detectors. In practical exercises, you will learn about the possibilities and special features of data acquisition and evaluation. In addition to the basics of photodiode array detection, the creation of instrument methods and spectra libraries will be demonstrated. Contents of the course are also the spectra determination as well as the handling of the peak purity detection.
- technical structure and parameters of the instrument method
- Data acquisition
- Extraction of chromatograms and spectra
- Creating a spectra library
- manual and automatic spectrum search
- Peak purity control functions
- practical exercises
Prerequisite: Participation in the training “Empower 3 Basics” or corresponding basic knowledge.
Duration: 1 day
Recommended number of participants: maximum 5
The training price includes a maximum of 5 training documentations: Empower 3 – Diode Array (43 pages)