In this two-day training, you will learn the basics of operating Waters Empower 3. Based on practical examples and using an HPLC system, you will create methods for data acquisition and evaluation. In all work steps, we take into account the requirements of a GxP laboratory for documentation and traceability.
- Overview of the structure of an Empower 3 system
- Login and Project Window- Overview Run Samples
- Instrumentation method: detailed description depending on the equipment used.
- Single injections and editing an instrument method
- Creating sample sets with
Definition of blind runs and control or system suitability samples
Application of custom fields
- Sample Sets: Run – Edit – Abort
- The queue for sample sets
- Develop a processing method
- Verification of the calibration curve
- the essential components of the peak table
- Processing Method Parameters: Traditional or Apex Track Integration?
- practical exercises with different methods
Duration: 2 days
Recommended number of participants: 5
The training price includes a maximum of 5 training documentations: Empower 3 – Getting Started (59 pages)