In this training, you will learn to use the possibilities that Empower offers: organizing samples into sample sets and using integration events, peak grouping, and suitability functions with the help of real-life case studies.
- Parameters of the Processing Method
- Comparison traditional vs. ApexTrack integration
- Parameters of the Component Table: Application by means of examples
- The processing of channels with different processing methods
- Peak Grouping and System Suitability Functions
- Manual integration and reprocessing of results
- ICH Impurity Function
- Audit trail functions
Prerequisite: Participation in the training “Empower 3 Basics” or corresponding basic knowledge.
Duration: 1 day
Recommended number of participants: maximum 5
The training price includes a maximum of 5 training documentations:
Empower 3 – Advanced Processing (60 pages)