Empower® 3 Basics
This course is especially suited for beginners and provides an insight in the the theoretical background and the principles of the software. The participants will be trained in recording and evaluating chromatographic data, creating projects and developing processing methods. All software functions are explained with respect to the specific requirements of a GxP laboratory regarding electronical records and traceability.
- Empower3 client server architecture
- Login and Project Window
- Overview Run Samples
- Instrument Method: Detailed description of the used instruments
- Single Injections: Editing an Instrument Method
- Creating Sample Sets with:
- Positioning Blanks and SST-Samples
- Use of Custom Fields
- Stop Method
- Sample Sets: Run – Edit – Abort
- Waiting Loop for Run Sample Sets
- Creating a Processing Method
- Verifying the calibration curve
- The most significant of the peak table
- Parameters of the Processing Method: Traditional or Apex Track Integration?
- Practical exercises with different methods
Number of participants: max 10
Included are 10 copies of the training documentation Empower3 – Getting Started (59 pages)
Duration: 2 days
We would be pleased to answer your questions. Just get in contact to us using our contact form.