Empower® 3 Diode Array Option
This course teaches the use of Waters or Agilent diode-array detectors (DAD), presenting several different options for data acquisition and evaluation. The course trains the basic knowledge of the diode-array detection, the creation of Instrument Methods and spectral libraries, as well as the handling of peak purity.
- Technical structure and parameters of the Instrument Method
- Data acquisition
- Extracting chromatograms and spectra
- Generating spectral libraries
- Manual and automatic spectra search
- Functions of the peak purity
- Practical exercises
Requirements: Empower basic training or adequate knowledge, number of participants: max 10
Included are 10 copies of the training documentation Empower3 – Diode Array (43 pages)
Duration: 1 day
We would be pleased to answer your questions. Just get in contact to us using our contact form.