We are looking for a full-time position for the Berlin location:
… working in the analytical laboratory of the pharmaceutical or chemical industry and familiar with data management.
You are interested in hardware and software and like to find good solutions. You are communicative and enjoy imparting your knowledge. You are inquisitive, enthusiastic and want to develop personally.
You are looking for:
… not just any lab job, but a new, varied task with prospects, where you can combine your laboratory experience with your interest in IT.
You would like to support companies in laboratory data management as a consultant away from everyday laboratory work.
your key qualifications
- Completed laboratory training and several years of practical experience in the pharmaceutical or chemical industry in the field of instrumental analysis (e.g. chemical laboratory assistant, CTA, chemical technician, chemical engineer)
- IT affinity
- communication and team skills
- responsible way of working
- goal- and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Sovereignty in customer contact, serious demeanor
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- Traveling; A valid class B driving license is an advantage
- You support customers with professional laboratory data management, especially for:CDS,
LIMS oder ELN -Systems in smaller or larger projects, partly at the customer’s site
- you leadcustomer training through
- Through your experience from customer projects, you provide technical support to our
Product development in the design of programs, drivers and interfaces
- you createrequirements analysis for our customers
- You plan and lead validations computer-aided systems in the GMP environment
- you create customer documentsin German and English
- You will provide technical support to our marketing and sales department
… Development opportunities and creative freedom for your area in the dynamic environment of the pharmaceutical and chemical industry, appropriate payment, a motivated team with flat hierarchies and a modern and attractive working environment complete our offer.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your detailed application in electronic form using the reference number
CDS-01. Please also let us know your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.