We are looking for a full-time position for the Berlin or Rhein-Main locations:
Laboratory assistants/TA or natural scientists
… works in the analytical laboratory of the pharmaceutical or chemical industry and is familiar with data management. You are interested in hardware and software and like to find good solutions. You are communicative and enjoy imparting your knowledge. You are inquisitive, enthusiastic and want to develop personally.
You are looking for:
… not just any lab job, combine your laboratory experience with your interest in IT. As a consultant, you want to support companies in making the implementation and use of laboratory data systems more professional.
Your key qualifications:
- Completed laboratory training or scientific studies
- Knowledge of chromatography and/or instrumental analysis
- provenInterest in IT software and hardware
- communication and team skills
- independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- Support of the technical CDS infrastructure in the laboratories
- Installation and qualification of data acquisition computers according to GMP guidelines
- Administration of the technical CDS infrastructure
- Compliance with GMP guidelines
… entry into CDS consulting, Development opportunities and creative freedom for your area in the dynamic environment of the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Appropriate payment and a motivated and international team with flat hierarchies. Flexible working hours and a modern, attractive working environment complete our offer.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your detailed application in electronic form using the reference number EP-CDS-02. Please also let us know your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.