We are looking for a full-time position for the Berlin location:
Chemical laboratory assistants/CTA or natural scientists
…working in the analytical laboratory of the pharmaceutical or chemical industry and familiar with data management. You are interested in hardware and software and like to find good solutions. You are communicative and enjoy imparting your knowledge. You are inquisitive, enthusiastic and want to develop personally.
You are looking for:
… not just any lab job,but a new, varied task with prospects, in which you can combine your laboratory experience with your interest in IT. As a consultant, you want to support companies in making the implementation and use of laboratory data systems more efficient.
Your key qualifications:
- Completed laboratory training or scientific studies and several years of practical experience in a regulated laboratory environment
- Proven programming skills (e.g. Excel or CDS evaluations)
- Experience in validating computer systems according to GAMP5 strong are beneficial
- communication and team skills
- independent and solution-oriented way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and good written and spoken English
- Mapping of test specifications and evaluations inBIOVIA ELN
- Planning and implementation of validations of computer-aided systems in the GMP environment
- Creation of customer documents in German and English
… training in the ELN software (previous knowledge is NOT required), development opportunities and creative freedom for your area in the dynamic environment of the pharmaceutical and chemical industry. Appropriate payment and a motivated and international team with flat hierarchies. Flexible working hours and a modern, attractive working environment complete our offer.
If we have aroused your interest, we look forward to receiving your detailed application in electronic form using the reference number EP-ELN-01. Please also let us know your salary expectations and your earliest possible starting date.